Good list of blogs…
Blogs.com published a Top-Ten List for the Tour De France 2009 that we compiled for them. Note that the format of the list requires a blog to have an RSS feed. We can’t deeplink into a site like Versus or Bicycling for Bobke’s blog without it. The list isn’t exhaustive, limited to ten, so we had to choose. Please add what blogs you follow in the comments. We can extend the list here.
- Andy Schleck — Andy is a Tour favorite and brother of Frank, another racer. He’s aggressive on the road and writing about his experiences as a professional cyclist.
- Cycling Fans Anonymous — A blog written by a critic of professional cycling, including the doping controversies.
- Cyclocosm — An independent view of bike racing with in-depth commentary.
- Peloton Post — Professional photos from the Tour de France, uploaded daily.
- Podium Cafe — Bike racing blog with extensive coverage of the Tour.
- Road Diaries — Rider diaries, tech talk, and more from SRAM, a bicycle components manufacturer.
- Tour De France Blog — A fan-written blog about the Tour de France with lots of comments.
- Tour Tag on Flickr — Fans and photographers upload photos from the race to Flickr.
- Tour de France Lantern Rouge — A blog that celebrates the last- placed rider in the race.
- Tour de France on Twitter — Follow #tourdefrance on Twitter for tweets from racers, teams, and fans.