- Stanford University is launching a wiki that allows students to share campus information and and much more. Editable only by students but open to all.
- PodZinger to Offer Targeted Video Ads: “Audio and video search engine PodZinger is launching a new advertising platform that targets video ads based on search queries and the content being viewed.”
- del.icio.us Plans To Become A Social Network: del.icio.us will essentially turn into a social network, with more focus on people instead of data. Please don’t change too much – I love what you do. Josh says:
“One of the amazing things about our users is how smart and far-reaching their interests are. While delicious previously has been very much about just the data, in the future I hope to allow our users themselves to come forward within the system. Additionally, I want to help people connect with others within the system, either to people they already know or discovering new people and communities based on interest.”
- WriteToMyBlog web-based post editor – Lifehacker: “New web app WriteToMyBlog is an advanced, rich web-based blog post editor.”
- Advertising Age – John Battelle Leads Bloggers Into Land of Ad Respect: Profile of John Battelle
- Neil Patel gives a series of great tips on how to land your blog post on the digg home page. If you care more about architecting traffic than authenticity…
- Verizon has a policy blog.
- The blueorganizer. Very cool