- What do you listen to when you work? I really enjoy Noon Pacific http://t.co/Xde6yij50G, Mar 07
- The Face Behind Bitcoin - Newsweek http://t.co/G77xRCeU2S, Mar 06
- http://t.co/avgkirIaUd, Mar 06
- 1 in 10 Americans think HTML is an STD, study finds http://t.co/qrXL49jc1U, Mar 05
- RT @RishiPDave: John Maeda: 3 Principles for Using Design Successfully @WSJ http://t.co/MNuI5nar0J, Mar 03
- @simongascoigne Yep - won't let you go through the human lines that were also massive… even express lane card holders, Mar 03
- Aussie customs now forcing passport holders to use machines. Massive lines at airport today. No increase in # of machines. #travel, Mar 03
- Scored a free upgrade on the final leg to Sydney. Thanks Air NZ! @FlyAirNZ, Mar 02
- RT @ensighten: Why Oracle / BlueKai Acquisition Is Really a Big Thing http://t.co/4ljgvl4CMK http://t.co/Q6CtOutLPT, Mar 02
- RT @smh: The Modern Family jaunt around Australia may have cost #Qantas up to $4 million. http://t.co/fuzG0R4HYZ, Mar 02
- this is pretty funny and unfortunately true... http://t.co/yED5IaOfBt, Mar 02
- http://t.co/ZaVFZZUcGh, Mar 01
- Looking forward to getting on the plane to NZ. Tired after a long, wet week in the Bay Area., Mar 01
- Interesting move by Delta - miles for money spent not distance traveled... http://t.co/vjxkJpLi6i, Feb 27
- @garyvee clearly by Evernote and todoist, Feb 27
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.