- 2015 Internet Trends http://t.co/8L7QcJPq0o via @kpcb, May 27
- Looking forward to reading The Alliance ... great principles http://t.co/DF4uhFjDN4, May 27
- Winnie the Pooh’s Top 5 Tips for a Happy Life http://t.co/UnsEYC1is6, May 26
- A Curated Showcase of the Best Email Designs: Really Good Emails http://t.co/sq1PPtJMxd, May 25
- David Ogilvy’s Contrarian Management Advice http://t.co/tG6ilxhc3a, May 25
- Test Your Brainpower with the Official Website for the Film "Lucy" http://t.co/L3WC8h5ugV, May 25
- 3 Direct to Consumer Brands Offering More Value than a Value Proposition http://t.co/EYpIDbBJsI #a_cool #feedly, May 25
- Special BeoPlay H6 with Rapha Headphones • Selectism http://t.co/8c5fNeOSsL, May 25
- Manual Coffeemaker No1 Review 2015 http://t.co/e7hEn1P56S #coffee, May 25
- A Roadmap to the Future of Marketing http://t.co/PjiYmFBs2Q via @mktgtechblog http://t.co/ErsNRv9Ihq, May 25
- Tah's win nothing to do with "Polynesian power" Was to do with cheating, dirty play and appalling reffing... http://t.co/b8xgl21WcD, May 25
- Waratahs should have points deducted as well as players banned. Conscious dirty strategy by Cheika http://t.co/m7zrWIwuNK via @TheRoarSports, May 24
- The Most Important Hour of Your Life http://t.co/J9nlBShCjP by @GregoryMcKeown, May 24
- What Questions do Airbnb Design Researchers Ask? http://t.co/BgiSZiYmCG http://t.co/6B0xbpDIyS, May 24
- "Simplicity and complexity need each other." - John Maeda, May 24
Twitter’s changes last week mean lots of marketers – anyone with a social dashboard should see a change.
In short, as of last Wednesday all links (longer than 20 characters) posted on Twitter.com or any Twitter client are now marked with a t.co URL. As NextWeb says, “this means all analytics tools are picking up t.co as the referrer as opposed to a particular twitter client (Twitterrific, Tweetdeck etc.) or just twitter.com”.
Now Twitter should get the attribution it deserves. Not that this is the reason Twitter is using. They say Twitter uses the t.co domain as part of a service to protect users from harmful activity, to provide value for the developer ecosystem, and as a quality signal for surfacing relevant, interesting Tweets.
Super. The real rub though is that marketers will now get to see the impact and influence of the entire Twitter ecosystem – a key metric given so many posts and links don’t occur on Twitter itself.
NextWeb has a great overview.