- Thanks to all the beautiful Aussie small businesses that have joined the Xero family >200,000 + growing by the minute http://t.co/FCKfxdA6cV, 23 hours ago
- The 5 Marketing Channels of Great SaaS Companies http://t.co/8Cmo3EpcKS, Mar 30
- 5 Reasons It's Time for a 4-Day Work Week http://t.co/GoFg7HxbQ4, Mar 30
- “A 26-year-old MIT graduate is turning heads over his theory that income inequality is actually…” http://t.co/HaWec20kL7, Mar 30
- “How Product Hunt Helped Me Grow A List Of 12,989,483,288+ Valuable Subscribers And Generated…” by @mattsydeworks https://t.co/j2A6isjm9w, Mar 30
- “No Dickheads! A Guide To Building Happy, Healthy, And Creative Teams.” by @rhysys https://t.co/kozui9To3y, Mar 29
- How I Work for a Company That's 7,814 Miles Away http://t.co/SprBi705fu, Mar 29
- Facebook Finds Strength As A Family, Not An App | TechCrunch http://t.co/7VWs94tLFl, Mar 28
- Dan Ariely's Product Picks: Apps to Improve Your Life, Curated by Behavioral Economist Dan Ariely http://t.co/V700p8JN7r, Mar 28
- 59 Tools, 9 Books, and 7 Great Pieces of Advice on Productivity: http://t.co/Aioft4VPIG, Mar 28
- Out of Many, One: The Science of Composite Photography http://t.co/EjbzEKLMVR http://t.co/wy2afFaKfz, Mar 28
- The intriguing work of artist Jorge Mañes Rubio | TED Blog http://t.co/Tsp9I9g0bZ, Mar 28
- A perpetual tourist who makes his own souvenirs: The intriguing work of TED Fellow Jorge Mañe… http://t.co/Vx4zaqPNrh via @wordpressdotcom, Mar 28
- AdAge Top 15 Campaigns of the 21st Century http://t.co/VHuvZ1C1QE, Mar 28
- Some thoughts on building a brand people will love Love Beautiful http://t.co/FrOFenwi0Z, Mar 28
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.