- Amazon’s new Echo Look has a built-in camera for style selfies - cat wait... https://t.co/MhsbeSFKPr, 15 hours ago
- Thought this was clever from Heinie https://t.co/F5FkObQBvW via @YouTube, 17 hours ago
- Interesting view from @L2_Digital but US-centric. Think opp will be true in ANZ where tap'n'go is normal. https://t.co/H4LyiWNWI5, 17 hours ago
- So right, but in marketing systems of record @SimpleHQ are just getting going https://t.co/kYl7vDroMP, Apr 25
- The Challenge of Our Disruptive Era, by @BenSasse https://t.co/7VTHeSZKre via @WSJ, Apr 24
- If you can't make a dent in your to-do list, you're probably thinking about it all wrong https://t.co/oujNf2Dio4, Apr 23
- Uber’s C.E.O. Plays With Fire, via @nytimes https://t.co/3Sq9vxbY9K, Apr 23
- Yep. Going to happen. https://t.co/xPaA6hBvZW, Apr 23
- Philosopher Andrew Taggart is helping Silicon Valley executives define success — Quartz https://t.co/W5WdmBSTGI, Apr 22
- TV Commercial | The Truth Is Hard To Find – Bryan Denton | The New York ... https://t.co/yhmga2bmyZ via @YouTube, Apr 22
- Time to be Honest About the Fear That’s Getting in Your Way, via @nytimes https://t.co/LYLawW2f3g, Apr 21
- Great teams are built on cohesion... https://t.co/tOMep17aHf, Apr 21
- Love that quote... "too mismanaged to matter" - Walmart consolidation underway! https://t.co/BavLIazLu4, Apr 21
- Another lens on Morgo is drinking with smart people in Barossa can't ever be a bad thing! https://t.co/V6kl8a6lue https://t.co/j4vNXjFwZm, Apr 21
- Excited that fave high-growth conf is coming to Aus. Buy tickets now! Learn lots. Network well… https://t.co/9N8A2KukTn, Apr 21
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.