- Oh, so that's how he does it... Rich Roll: A day in the life of the vegan iron man | The New Daily https://t.co/hFQMZ1ok2E, 10 hours ago
- “Yes, I still use Evernote. Because it’s still the best way to get s**t done.” by @Jonwestenberg https://t.co/Ve2It0Bvo6, Mar 25
- Best news ever. And not a minute too soon. https://t.co/iYVcWDst7d, Mar 24
- Stoicism is having a moment in the robot revolution https://t.co/2APCRNrYlw #mustread, Mar 23
- Great piece on Soul Machines - will change the way we interact with computers and AI https://t.co/tLXp8deoKB, Mar 22
- "Tony Robbins: How to Suffer Less (and Invest Intelligently)" #winners #feedly https://t.co/oAUwWFHeVQ, Mar 22
- You go kiwis... https://t.co/YKg96OlVsD, Mar 22
- Yes, Your Sleep Schedule Is Making You Sick https://t.co/lpIpo8p6vw, Mar 20
- A staggeringly good piece of rugby writing - Thuggish England get expunged https://t.co/X1ezdWaYez, Mar 19
- Just how much trouble is Ten in? (Answer: A lot more than you probably realise) https://t.co/PNe6lT0DgU, Mar 19
- Why does anyone think England won't smash Ireland by >40pts. #FFS., Mar 18
- How a millionaire traded his wealth for happiness – and a shoeshine box – https://t.co/ePeymuRlKg via @aeonmag, Mar 18
- Going to need a better tax proposal than that to extract cash from Apple and others. https://t.co/aUUFSKhLC5, Mar 17
- A seriously naive and dismissive piece of reporting. You might call it smug. Like the ABs didn't work for any wins https://t.co/g7tEiWU34p, Mar 17
- And why the rankings suddenly don't matter #ABclearleaders #convienientstats https://t.co/g7tEiWCscR, Mar 17
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.