- "How To Mentally Overachieve — Charles Darwin’s Reflections On His Own Mind" #a_monday #feedly https://t.co/dXTVPXfvos, 19 hours ago
- The Malibu Juice Magnate https://t.co/SSwYYbYRJe, Oct 22
- “Meet the Perennials” by @GinaPell https://t.co/MQLkZaHXqb, Oct 21
- “The Greatest Sales Deck I’ve Ever Seen” by @araskin https://t.co/BZfi5rhGaJ, Oct 20
- Some great tips from one of my favourite people: Jeff Goodby: https://t.co/tUFqGsrqn9, Oct 16
- How Did Walmart Get Cleaner Stores and Higher Sales? It Paid Its People More, via @nytimes https://t.co/YmvfHioahg, Oct 16
- Flush and Dominant, Australia’s Banks Come Under Pressure, via @nytimes https://t.co/Mslv87grlT, Oct 16
- Artist David Hockney Says The Drive To Create Pictures 'Is Deep Within Us' : NPR https://t.co/1Fp8Fgwo1E, Oct 13
- Artifical Intelligence will allow humans to 'redefine' work: Deloitte's John Hagel https://t.co/qqoNZb7zi6 via @FinancialReview, Oct 13
- Three-Body Problem/Google Trips/Puzzles https://t.co/a7xKo4irTB via @revue, Oct 09
- “Lessons from the front lines: building Fetchnotes” by @alexschiff https://t.co/2UoM2AGDva, Oct 09
- A Letter to the Doctors and Nurses Who Cared for My Wife https://t.co/BqG1RWXPxs, Oct 07
- MailChimp and the Un-Silicon Valley Way to Make It as a Start-Up - The New York Times https://t.co/R1InpyaPYH, Oct 06
- Like you can fault Google for doing this. Smart move. Can't wait to test mine. https://t.co/6XeRogMMqR, Oct 06
- I'm with Dorsey - mad to sell. But do they ever need a new sense of execution discipline https://t.co/Ege2STpgEN, Oct 06
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.