- I'm at Foundation Cafe in San Francisco, CA https://t.co/r7S0on0XJq, 5 hours ago
- Oh look, a new @roddrury trap https://t.co/EAAdGkOFfV, 5 hours ago
- Stickers on laptops start conversations - Just spent 20min chatting to an Accountant making the switch to Xero. Supa effic lead gen. @Xero, May 22
- Some amazing campaigns here... https://t.co/6eYkU45DvX, May 22
- Off to San Fran for a week. Looking forward to checking out United's new Dreamliner. Almost 30% less than Qantas. Will is be the different?, May 22
- Love this idea... https://t.co/YefDTNdiRo, May 22
- Is so right. When does Apple get back to innovating? Alexa is amazing. LOVE IT. https://t.co/6GCVr3zkSK, May 22
- Good to see... When someone has to pay gas and maintenance they don't earn $15 per hour. Not even close. https://t.co/mtVctMfbTm, May 21
- So sick of Telstra Broadband. So bad and total indifference to fixing. NBN = No Broadband Never., May 21
- Man does Apple have to get its stuff together ... Chromebooks outsold Macs for the first time in the US https://t.co/OPL77LY6uN, May 20
- A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Josh Kopelman about Investing and Business https://t.co/I8SzI71CT9, May 19
- The finance industry creates 4 % of jobs, but takes 25 % of the profits in #corporateAmerica https://t.co/RPx7rDtIk8 @RanaForoohar @NewCo, May 18
- Super to see this @garyturner https://t.co/20xAQ0qTOD, May 17
- Slightly unusual person needed now to run our beautiful internal agency and studio! https://t.co/eKnH87ySDX https://t.co/l3nUaqucx2, May 16
- “How To Make Quantum Leaps Personally And Professionally” by @BenjaminPHardy https://t.co/wKSeP9TtRK, May 15
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.