- .@GoogleVentures reveals how to design a killer website http://t.co/nX5bKUj0Yf by Michael Margolis via @FastCoDesign http://t.co/nX5bKUj0Yf, 10 hours ago
- Leo Burnett's Andy DiLallo joins M&C Saatchi as chief creative officer - mUmBRELLA http://t.co/EruwjHrI2y, 17 hours ago
- “You do not know what wars are going on down there, where the spirit meets the bone.” http://t.co/FNhYGVLLoC, 18 hours ago
- Great piece on Al Brown, Depot Restaurant http://t.co/PROwrDvtig, 19 hours ago
- Craig Miller thinks your Starbucks coffee sucks... and he is right http://t.co/h7GyXbZVJq, 19 hours ago
- Proof the mktg supply chain is being altered forever - P&G axes agency fees by $500m http://t.co/oyXqaOYpn5, Apr 27
- The amazing growth story of Xero in one simple chart | Business Insider http://t.co/BhLPrpztxK, Apr 26
- Justine Musk Reveals Exactly What it Takes to Be as Great as Elon Musk http://t.co/nLToGLRWb4, Apr 25
- Awesome job by Team Westpac https://t.co/6tUf04BipT, Apr 23
- Just going through the investor presentation. Awesome to be part of a global saas co performing like this... http://t.co/O5Q11RHHlt, Apr 23
- Really proud of the great work by the Xero team. Super result. @xero https://t.co/TVl5M0YRqO, Apr 23
- Oh dear. Our PM makes page three of USA Today... Sigh. http://t.co/YKjgp2pmPj, Apr 23
- Having truly screwed up coffee in America we are moving into the tea http://t.co/CfoaHyyrZB, Apr 23
- Great ideas on product development http://t.co/5MxVdJigvq, Apr 21
- How AeroPress Fans Are Hacking Their Way To A Better Cup Of Coffee : The Salt : NPR http://t.co/4cvMl8DQAe, Apr 21
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.