- Fantastic and throught provoking presentation http://t.co/2BMxNC91yx via @SlideShare, 11 hours ago
- Argentina beat France. Wow., Nov 22
- AOL’s ‘digital prophet’ is everything wrong with Corporate America today http://t.co/EUTVH9eV21 via @washingtonpost, Nov 22
- Too long to set scrums. Barnes needs to stop the commentary and red the game #WALvsNZ, Nov 22
- Welsh slowing the game down and Barnes helping. 2-3 minutes to set a scrum. Rubbish @allblacksrugby, Nov 22
- Wayne Barnes - already two appalling decisions @allblacksrugby, Nov 22
- 20,000 Interviews Later. A Lesson in Hiring Top Executives from Claudio Fernandez-Araoz: http://t.co/QoKYwgCRcK, Nov 22
- 20,000 Interviews Later. A Lesson in Hiring Top Executives from Claudio Fernandez-Araoz: http://t.co/K2bGNceQI0, Nov 22
- And no, NZ wouldn't benefit if all the team sailed for UAE under their flag - what a stunningly bad conclusion http://t.co/eeOeV2W8Op, Nov 21
- Treasury totally misses the point. It isn't about direct economic benefit, its a sports sponsorship. http://t.co/eeOeV2W8Op, Nov 21
- Talking finance and fashion with UK entrepreneur and designer Emma Lomax http://t.co/tGG6CPO9k5 via @feedly, Nov 21
- If a 173-year-old public company can digitally transform, what’s your excuse? http://t.co/8O23NWf3pi via @feedly, Nov 21
- Thinking, straight and crooked - love the idea of Computing as Complimentary intelligence http://t.co/TKLEY9UEvS via @feedly, Nov 21
- Brain food: diet's impacts on students are too big to ignore http://t.co/9JdWTKAG3f, Nov 20
- A to X Writing Advice, Courtesy of Copy Chief Benjamin Dreyer — Medium http://t.co/jg2D6jH7C6, Nov 19
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.