- RT @FlyAirNZ: The red carpet was rolled out for our new #AirNZHobbit plane in LA this morning ahead of the premiere! http://t.co/rONIfgnl4O, Dec 03
- RT @smschwan: The 5 Questions Every Company Should Ask Itself http://t.co/WPosjL1aoc, Dec 03
- Nice shot of the Martin Jetpack. Excited to see this coming to fruition. http://t.co/kmQpjxTzhf, Dec 03
- RT @FlyAirNZ: Smaug swooped into Los Angeles this morning! #AirNZHobbit #SmaugSpotting http://t.co/8RiuwDjzJ6, Dec 03
- "Zappos Turns Baggage Claim Carousel Into Wheel of Fortune" great idea http://t.co/TG5n9lFJ6a, Nov 29
- "→ Newsstand sucks in iOS 7" good read http://t.co/Uufmv2ZDAP, Nov 29
- Good example of content overtaking PR... http://t.co/I4ePcRRaKJ, Nov 29
- RT @jeffjarvis: Horrors. I'm tossing mine now! "Guardian: Sainsbury's admits New Zealand jellied eels were mislabelled as British." http://t.co/sS2ZuDmrOi, Nov 28
- @mumbrella finally, a publisher that gets it., Nov 28
- RT @mumbrella: DailyMail boss: We're not about setting political agendas. My obsession's entertaining & informing people http://t.co/vpSoywZOcI #AskTheMail, Nov 28
- RT @Visible_Banking: Gap's Impressive Social Response http://t.co/EQZb7Ylc6j via @CMO_com, Nov 28
- So right... http://t.co/fzQTXvsSUh, Nov 27
- @DannyGroner @kiwilark sent you an email. let me know if you dont ge it., Nov 25
- @DannyGroner @HarrisonWeber @chrisfinlay Or, return customer service calls and emails so customers can actually use what they've paid for., Nov 25
- @Shutterstock why is your customer service so appalling? please return calls. you either have no team members or can't be bothered., Nov 25
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.