- 5 Practices for Nurturing Happiness http://t.co/L0DcaMNFTk, 22 hours ago
- The "Boring" Trait Google Looks For in Its Leaders http://t.co/P7pbFnsVgn via @idonethis http://t.co/T1B8csehb9, Jul 28
- Another Update to Xero... always innovating and delivering... https://t.co/kgFxtUioeO, Jul 27
- The Designer's Guide to New York http://t.co/tIf95MaWOR http://t.co/DyunxVeeVV, Jul 26
- Experiments with Time: How to Take Back Your Day from the Grip of Procrastination http://t.co/zOnWkLnKze, Jul 25
- "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." - Beverly Sills, Jul 25
- Amazing. Private concert with Florence and the Machine. Just stunning http://t.co/MjA3jREDwi, Jul 24
- How SoundCloud Keeps Communication Flowing Across 4 Offices in 4 Time Zones – http://t.co/iwN9pk1hz2, Jul 21
- Speed as a Habit – http://t.co/mpH0CqFZ3o, Jul 21
- Funny, daughter (aged 10) doesn't want anything about her posted on Facebook cause she's concerned about privacy http://t.co/DeFQ4N7QYs, Jul 21
- “32 Most Useful Free Tools for A Better Online Writing Experience” by @Alltopstartups https://t.co/yxn3xbSOEA, Jul 21
- “Why You Should Do Your Work First, Others’ Work Second” by Andrew Merle https://t.co/bApVSc30xs, Jul 21
- Bold might have used there bench early but the Aussies selected Cooper so all even, Jul 18
- Barbarians look better than the Blues - not very hard I know but just saying., Jul 18
- Just me me or has LinkedIn become a sinkhole of spam, silly sales pitches and hapless recruiting. So bad. First big platform I'm leaving., Jul 18
Just look at this list. Personal brands – or people as brands – beat businesses as brands in terms of Facebook. The question here is what makes them “biggest”.
I’m not sure followers or likes are the best of metrics. Sure, they are metrics but should we be really looking at engagement at a deeper level – or revenue? Does their success on Facebook afford them more margin or customer loyalty? I like Joe Tripodi’s ideas for measuring Expressions.
So, in addition to “consumer impressions,” we are increasingly tracking “consumer expressions.” To us, an expression is any level of engagement with our brand content by a consumer or constituent. It could be a comment, a “like,” uploading a photo or video or passing content onto their networks.