We’ve just launched a web TV channel for UK small businesses called smallbusinessadvice.tv. We carried out some research earlier in the year and learned that the small business community is disappointed with current business TV programmes like The Apprentice. So we got together with British Chambers of Commerce and Intel to launch our own show. smallbusinessadvice.tv is in a nutshell:
- Expert advice and commentary from industry experts on a wide range of key topics
- Hosted by former CNBC anchor Sean Walsh
- Episodes broadcast live with content available on demand
- Downloadable ‘How To’ videos, successful case studies and opportunity for community conversations with other small businesses
- Aim is to help give UK small businesses the edge
Our first episode airs live on Friday at 1pm UK time.